To whom it may concern:
Let me express my heartfelt appreciation for your ongoing kindness.
Jikei Gakuen School Corporation has completed preparations for the establishment of Tokyo Information Design Professional University. This university will train creative information design engineers, in Edogawa Ward, Tokyo, starting in the spring of 2023. We have now received formal approval from the Minister of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology to establish the school, the particulars of which are set forth below.
We are deeply grateful for the enormous cooperation we have received from local Edogawa Ward Mayor Takeshi Saito as well as from the other parties involved. We will devote all our efforts to the establishment of Tokyo Information Design Professional University and are determined to continue to meet everyone’s expectations.
We look forward to receiving your continued support.
The Jikei Group of Colleges
- Establishing Corporate Body: Jikei Gakuen School Corporation (Kunihiko Ukifune, Chairperson)
- University Name: Tokyo Information Design Professional University
- University President: Ryōji Chūbachi (Former President of Sony Corporation, Former Chairperson of National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology)
- Faculty/Department Names: Faculty of Information Design, Department of Information Design
- Enrollment Limit: 160 Students
- Academic Degree Name: Bachelor of Informatics (Professional)
- Location of Establishment: 2-7 Komatsugawa, Edogawa-ku, Tokyo-to, 132-0034
- Date of Establishment: April 1, 2023
Areas of Study
1) Information System Design
2) AI (Artificial Intelligence) Information Design
3) Cybersecurity Design
4) Digital Entertainment Design
Please follow the link to the Tokyo Information Design Professional University website for more information.